Business/Family Law Paralegal Wanted
The Law Offices of Hull & Chandler, P.A. is looking to hire an entry level paralegal to practice business law and family law. Our law firm handles business litigation including partnership disputes, contracts, intellectual property, non-competes and estates in State and Federal Courts. We also advise small businesses with incorporating corporations and organizing LLCs, business transactions, contracts, trademarks, intellectual property, employment and estate matters. In addition, we advise our clients with various family law matters, such as divorce proceedings, child support, mediations, post separation support, alimony and child custody issues.
The new entry level paralegal would assist with:
- Preparing incorporation documents and filing them with the proper entities;
- Preparing and filing miscellaneous litigation documents as needed;
- Drafting, preparing and filing trademark applications;
- Drafting estate planning documents and ensuring they are executed and recorded properly;
- Preparing estate administration forms from start to finish and managing all accounting deadlines;
- Maintaining communication with clients regarding supporting documentation and deadlines;
- Assisting attorneys with drafting and preparation of various transactional documents;
- Provide backup coverage for Receptionist as needed;
- Assist attorneys and staff with additional tasks as needed.
Candidate must possess strong computer, organization and communication skills. Paralegal background preferred. Experience in corporate, estates and/or family law is preferred, but not required. We hope to find a motivated, organized, self-directed and personable applicant with broad knowledge of transactional law.
This is a full time position with benefits available following a probationary period. Compensation commensurate with experience. If you are a bright, out-going, motivated paralegal with interest in this opportunity please email us your resume.