Tammara Bauer is a partner with Hull & Chandler, P.A. Tammara is currently licensed and practicing in both North Carolina and Colorado. Tammara is an astute and innovative estate planning and elder law attorney with extensive experience. She has a proven ability to determine and implement complex strategies in estate planning for her clients. Tammara brings to the team a successful history of estate litigation, is compassionate to clients' circumstances and thrives on securing results.
Previous to Hull & Chandler, P.A., Tammara was founder and managing partner of Altus Law Group, PLLC in Colorado which was successfully launched and thrived since 2011. She also served as the associate judge for the Commerce City Municipal Court in Adams County, Colorado.
While earning her undergraduate and law degree from Denver University, Sturm College of Law, Tammara worked as a global project manager at IBM. She began her legal career in criminal prosecution, where she learned invaluable courtroom skills. Although Tammara’s practice has encompassed a variety of areas of law (including criminal, family law, real estate law and civil litigation), she now focuses on Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Estate Administration, Probate, Trust Administration, Asset Protection, Guardianships, Conservatorships, and Business Law.
Tammara is a Colorado native who now resides with her family in the Lake Norman Area in Charlotte North Carolina. In her free time, Tammara enjoys spending time with her family, boating, golfing and spending time outdoors. Tammara also volunteers her time in the local community by offering lectures and providing scholarships and donations support to local efforts.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning – draft comprehensive estate plans for various needs.
- Asset Protection – advise clients on various asset protection options such as trusts or business entities.
- Trust Administration – represent trustee or beneficiaries through the administration of a trust.
- Special Needs planning – drafting and administering special needs trusts for persons with disabilities.
- Probate – represent executor or beneficiaries through the estate administration and litigation.
- Protective Proceedings – represent guardians and conservators in administration and litigation.
- Business Structures – assist clients in creating and managing business entities.
North Carolina, 2020
University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, Denver, CO
Juris Doctor – 2006
University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO
Bachelor of Science - 2001
- Adams County, Colorado, Access to Justice – Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Adams County, Colorado Access to Justice – Dissolution of Marriage
- Adams County Transition Fair – Guardianships, Estate Planning and Special Needs Trusts
- Townsend Retirement – Estate Planning
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member 2020
- Colorado Bar Association, Member, 2007 – Present
- COBAR Trust and Estates Section, Member, 2007 – Present
- COBAR Elder Law Section, Member, 2007 – Present
- Denver Bar Association, Member 2007 – 2014
- Adams/Broomfield Counties Bar Association, Member 2011 - 2017
ESTATE PLANNING WORKSHEETS