Tammy Bauer is a partner with Hull & Chandler, P.A. Tammy is an astute and innovative Estate Planning, Elder Law and Business attorney with extensive experience. She enjoys strategizing with clients to obtain their estate planning and business goals. Tammy also has a successful history of litigation and is compassionate to clients' circumstances. Tammy thrives on securing results for her clients.
Prior to Hull & Chandler, P.A., Tammy was founder and managing partner of Altus Law Group, PLLC, which joined H & C in October of 2020. Tammy also previously served as the associate judge for the Commerce City Municipal Court in Adams County, Colorado.
While earning her undergraduate and law degree from Denver University, Sturm College of Law, Tammy worked as a global project manager at IBM. She began her legal career in criminal prosecution, where she attained invaluable courtroom skills. Tammy’s practice now focuses on Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Estate Administration, Probate, Trust Administration, Asset Protection, Guardianships, Conservatorships, and Business Law.
Tammy is a Colorado native who now resides with her family in the Lake Norman Area in Charlotte North Carolina. Tammy travels to Colorado frequently to attend to Colorado matters. In her free time, Tammy enjoys spending time with her family, boating, golfing and enjoying the outdoors. Tammy also volunteers her time in the local community by offering lectures and providing scholarships and donations support to local efforts.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning – draft comprehensive estate plans for various needs.
- Asset Protection – advise clients on various asset protection options such as trusts or business entities.
- Trust Administration – represent trustee or beneficiaries through the administration of a trust.
- Special Needs planning – drafting and administering special needs trusts for persons with disabilities.
- Probate – represent executor or beneficiaries through the estate administration and litigation.
- Protective Proceedings – represent guardians and conservators in administration and litigation.
- Business Structures – assist clients in creating and managing business entities.
North Carolina, 2020
University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, Denver, CO
Juris Doctor – 2006
University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO
Bachelor of Science - 2001
- Adams County, Colorado, Access to Justice – Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Adams County, Colorado Access to Justice – Dissolution of Marriage
- Adams County Transition Fair – Guardianships, Estate Planning and Special Needs Trusts
- Townsend Retirement – Estate Planning
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Charlotte Estate Planning Counsel’s Executive Committee, Member 2021 - Present
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member 2020
- NCBar Elder & Special Needs Law Community
- Estate Planning Community
- Colorado Bar Association, Member 2007 – Present
- COBAR Trust and Estates Section
- COBAR Elder Law Section
- Colorado Guardianship Association , Member 2015 - 2020
- Adams/Broomfield Counties Bar Association, Member 2011 - 2017
- Denver Bar Association, Member 2007 – 2014
ESTATE PLANNING FAQS
ESTATE PLANNING WORKSHEETS